Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Travelling the miles..engraving the memory with smiles..



Travel enriches our mind and soul in many ways. Travelling can change you forever. You not only discover new places but also discover the new you. Not to forget, you also get to taste the best of local cuisines!  I LOVE to travel. I can spend a lifetime going places and doings things and I know that it still would not be enough.

My papa is an avid traveler..I think that’s where I got the travelling genes from. My best buddy and now husband on the other hand does not have much travelling experience.. but do has what one needs..the thirst to travel.. to explore and the adrenaline for adventure. We together make the perfect travel companion.. but things just got better with the addition of a third member. Our Mahindra KUV100 !!!





We welcomed the new member on 16th March 2016, but the travel plans with it has been flooding our mind even before we booked it in Jan. Our car…our FIRST car unleashed the hidden roadies in us and we were excited beyond limits that we are now free to explore the roads to all the beautiful places in India without any worry about ticket bookings!!! Plus the ethereal happiness and satisfaction you get when you have the control over the places you go, how you go and when you go..at you own pace. The limitless possibilities to explore when you have the charge of the wheels. Other means of travel have their own advantages, but I love to drive to my place, not demeaning anyone's choice here..do not read me wrong here please.

As we embark on the new roads of discovery and adventure, we would like to share our travel story with you.. with the hope of being able to spread the joy of travelling and inspire some more hidden travel addicts to hit on their dream trips.


Vamos rollo!!! Let’s Roll!!



No comments:

Post a Comment